Communicating information about fundraising activities to appropriate audiences (donors and prospects alike) and keeping all stakeholders informed about the organization's progress is critical to ongoing and future success. Effective marketing is a key part of building and sustaining relationships for fundraising purposes. This module will cover creating a plan for marketing and communications activities that support development goals and strategies. It will also touch on the growing roles and importance of the Internet and social media in fundraising.
Objectives: After this module, you'll be better able to:
• Explain the definition of marketing and describe its application to fundraising.
• Cite examples of communications methods and describe how each might be used to cultivate and retain donors.
• Identify a variety of ways an organization's marketing message can be shared with stakeholders, and suggest which best fit particular stakeholders.
• Prepare donor-centered solicitation materials that will influence and facilitate informed gift decisions.
• Describe the roles of the Internet and social media in fundraising.
December 01, 2016
You must be logged in to access AFP Bundles.
To continue, you need to log in to Peach New Media. If you have any questions about your account please contact us at 1-866-702-3278.
Full Price: $129.00