Fundraising just wouldn't be possible without dedicated volunteers supporting the organization's efforts. Establishing and maintaining a respectful relationship with volunteers is both art and science, beginning with how they are recruited. This module will explore effective ways volunteers can be recruited, trained, managed, motivated, evaluated, and recognized. As importantly, there are times when volunteers are best included in the development process to ensure they experience a sense of ownership in the organization's work and can effectively perform their roles.
Objectives: After this module, you'll be better able to:
• Explain ways to use volunteers to help achieve organizational and fundraising objectives.
• Discuss the key elements of a structured process for identifying, recruiting, managing, motivating, evaluating, and retaining volunteers.
• Describe a model volunteer orientation program.
• Explain the board's role in fundraising.
• Describe methods for recognizing volunteers.
December 01, 2016
You must be logged in to access AFP Bundles.
To continue, you need to log into the learning portal. If you have any questions about your account please contact us at 1-866-702-3278.
Full Price: $129.00